Tuesday, February 18th. 2020, (primary)
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, (general election)
Thomas Mark Barrett
Thomas Mark Barrett is an American politician and member of the Democratic Party who has served as the 44th Mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin since 2004. He served in the United States House of Representatives from 1993 to 2003, and the Wisconsin State Senate from 1989 to 1993. Wikipedia
Born December 8, 1953 (age 65 years), Milwaukee, WI
Office: Mayor of Milwaukee since 2004
Running for Mayor
Lena C. Taylor is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 4th District since 2005, and formerly served as the co-chair of the Joint Committee on Finance. She previously served in the Wisconsin Assembly, representing the 18th District from 2003 through 2005.
Running for Mayor
Anthony “Tony” Zielinski is an American politician, currently serving as Milwaukee’s Fourteenth District Alderman on the Milwaukee Common Council.
- Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio and Wisconsin were added.
- Milwaukee’s Common Council unanimously passed a program called SafeVote.
- Alderwoman Says, 'We Need to be Able to Vote from Home': SafeVote Program Urges You to Vote Absentee“We need to be able to vote from home,” says Alderwoman Marina Dimitrijevic.
- James says the Trump administration reversal is not legal.
- The Republican Party of Wisconsin held an in-person state convention in Green Bay over the weekend to fire up its base ahead of November.
- Visiting military hospital, Trump wears a mask in public for first time during pandemic
- The Supreme Court ruled on President Trump's Tax Returns. What comes next?
- The lawsuit did not challenge the governor's power to veto, which is one of the strongest in the nation, but instead how he used those powers.
- Hispanic and Latinx politicians and celebrities called for a boycott of Goya Foods after the company president praised Donald Trump.
- The Supreme Court has issued a mixed verdict on demands for President Donald Trump’s financial records
Milwaukee Magazine Find the Best Restaurants, Shopping, and Events
How Milwaukee-Area Alumni Are Fighting For Anti-Racist Education Reform
by Jude Cramer on July 14, 2020 at 11:16 pm
In Milwaukee’s suburbs, past students are returning to their old school districts to advocate […]
Masks Required! Here’s What You Need to Know About Milwaukee’s New Mandate
by Patsy Newitt on July 14, 2020 at 9:00 pm
There’s a new mandate in Milwaukee. Source
8 Beer Events Brewing This Week in Milwaukee: July 14-18
by Dan Murphy on July 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Cheers to Sahale Ale Works for celebrating its first birthday this week. That, and a few new beer […]
These 6 Milwaukee-Area Museums Are Open
by Elizabeth Johnson on July 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Here’s a list of which museums in the Milwaukee area are open, plus what you can expect from […]
5 Restaurants Perfect for Celebrating Bastille Day
by Marla Hiller on July 14, 2020 at 3:30 pm
We missed the festival over the weekend, but there are still restaurants to help us celebrate […]
Old Films Get New Music at Present Music’s Movie Night
by Jude Cramer on July 14, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Present Music’s “Sounds of Silents” gives classic movies a new musical twist. […]
This Netflix Hit Has a Milwaukee-Born Director
by Archer Parquette on July 13, 2020 at 10:13 pm
’Mucho Mucho Amor’ is trending on Netflix and has great reviews. Source
Which Local Cities and Counties Have Mask Rules?
by Archer Parquette on July 13, 2020 at 8:13 pm
The city of Milwaukee could be a new member to this list soon. Source
5 Things to Do in Milwaukee This Week: July 13-16
by Jude Cramer on July 13, 2020 at 11:41 am
A traveling beer garden, Christmas in July and the Milwaukee Art Museum’s reopening this week in […]
This New Retail Space in Bay View Is a Local Oasis
by Kristine Hansen on July 10, 2020 at 10:11 pm
We’re inside the studio in Beth Eaton’s Bay View oasis. Source
Total Wine & More Gift Card
Total Wine & More Gift Card – Wine tasting class for 20 guests
any location in the USA – $500 value