Tuesday, February 18th. 2020, (primary)
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, (general election)
Thomas Mark Barrett
Thomas Mark Barrett is an American politician and member of the Democratic Party who has served as the 44th Mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin since 2004. He served in the United States House of Representatives from 1993 to 2003, and the Wisconsin State Senate from 1989 to 1993. Wikipedia
Born December 8, 1953 (age 65 years), Milwaukee, WI
Office: Mayor of Milwaukee since 2004
Running for Mayor
Lena C. Taylor is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 4th District since 2005, and formerly served as the co-chair of the Joint Committee on Finance. She previously served in the Wisconsin Assembly, representing the 18th District from 2003 through 2005.
Running for Mayor
Anthony “Tony” Zielinski is an American politician, currently serving as Milwaukee’s Fourteenth District Alderman on the Milwaukee Common Council.
- Updates from Otterbein University in Westerville including debate reporting and behind-the-scenes action.
- The liberal state is no longer flyover country for Trump.
- For the first time, 12 candidates will debate at once.
- It seems as though everything was on the table, from fighter jets in the sky to lemonade stands on the ground.
- Lawmakers in the State Assembly debated rule changes and accommodations for a disabled lawmaker Thursday.
- Gwen Moore is pushing lawmakers to pass legislation aimed at lowering drug costs during the district work break.
- An in-depth look at the legalization of hemp and what it means for farmers in Kentucky
- The U.S. Air Force is looking to store jets at two of five possible locations across the country, including Truax Field in Wisconsin.
- The White House accused Congressional Democrats Tuesday of violating the president's "constitutionally mandated due process."
- State approves bill for insurance for police survivors.
Egg & Flour Pasta Bar to Open a Bay View Location
by Ann Christenson on October 14, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Egg & Flour Pasta Bar is getting a second location in Bay View. The post Egg & Flour Pasta […]
This Woman Turned a Foreclosed Funeral Home into an Art Gallery
by Lindsey Anderson on October 14, 2019 at 2:09 pm
We went inside the studio with Aliza Laster. The post This Woman Turned a Foreclosed Funeral Home […]
Ash, the New Iron Horse Hotel Restaurant, Opens on Oct. 17
by Ann Christenson on October 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm
The restaurant that replaces Smyth promises to be one of the most aromatic (think wood-roasted […]
7 Places to Hang Your Hammock in Milwaukee
by Matt Hrodey on October 11, 2019 at 3:00 pm
As the saying goes: Don’t mock it ’til you try it The post 7 Places to Hang Your Hammock in […]
This Milwaukee Filmmaker is Making Big Splashes with Small Movies
by Adam Rogan on October 11, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Carol Brandt is a local filmmaker you should know about. The post This Milwaukee Filmmaker is […]
We Tried On the Table MKE and Learned a Lot from the Experience
by Milwaukee Magazine Staff on October 10, 2019 at 11:28 pm
On the Table MKE gives residents throughout greater Milwaukee a chance to gather in small groups […]
10 Events to Make the Most of This Weekend in Milwaukee: October 11-13
by Calvin Lemieux on October 10, 2019 at 10:40 pm
There are a lot of awesome events going on in the Milwaukee area, so here’s a guide to help you […]
Milwaukee Day Trip to Mount Horeb and New Glarus
by Milwaukee Magazine Staff on October 10, 2019 at 4:26 pm
Where should you go for your next day trip? Let us recommend Mount Horeb and New Glarus. The post […]
Restaurant Review: The Many Secrets to Jake’s Restaurant’s Success
by Ann Christenson on October 9, 2019 at 8:10 pm
There’s a reason Jake’s has been in business close to 60 years. The steaks and haystack onion […]
Beer Events Brewing This Week: Oct. 9-13
by Dan Murphy on October 9, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Fall activities abound this week, and many of them are beer related, which is a good thing. The […]
Three Suburban Scares Where You Can Have a Wicked Good Time
by Lindsey Anderson on October 9, 2019 at 2:37 pm
Regardless of where you live in the metro area, you’re within easy driving distance of a wicked […]
On the Table MKE Starts the Conversation and Walks the Talk
by Rich Rovito on October 8, 2019 at 8:50 pm
A lot of ideas come out of Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s On the Table MKE. The post On the Table […]
Total Wine & More Gift Card
Total Wine & More Gift Card – Wine tasting class for 20 guests
any location in the USA – $500 value