FYI: Wait for the prompt to add the app to your home screen,
NO need to download works on any device.
A one-stop business portal for all entrepreneurs
You only need to register if you are doing business with MyCityChannels.com
Feel free to browse all you like.
Please Support our Advertisers
Registered user only: Step One (1).
GEO Tracking Get Your Business Located Worldwide for FREE
Registered user only: Step Two (2).
News – Black America Web Daily news and entertainment for African-Americans. Your one stop for all things Black America.
Police: Gang Member Confesses In Mass Shooting At Festival
by By MICHAEL R. SISAK AP on October 18, 2019 at 3:00 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — A 20-year-old gang member has confessed to being one of two shooters in a gunfight that turned a lively summer community festival in Brooklyn into a blood-drenched nightmare, police said Thursday. One person died and 11 were wounded when Kyle Williams and a second, yet-unidentified gunman opened fire, possibly on each
Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes Injures Right Knee Against Broncos
by AP on October 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm
DENVER (AP) — Now the wait begins to see how long it takes Patrick Mahomes to return from a gruesome right knee injury. Waiting in the wings, just in case: 35-year-old backup Matt Moore. Mahomes, the MVP quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs, was hurt on a second-quarter sneak in a 30-6 win over the
Chicago’s Top Cop Found Lying In Car; Requests Investigation
by AP on October 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson asked the city’s police department to conduct an internal investigation on himself Thursday after he was found lying down in a car. A passerby found Johnson early Thursday in a car parked near a stop sign and called 911. Police department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a
Colorado Woman Indicted In Attempted Sale Of 1920s Fetuses
by AP on October 18, 2019 at 10:52 am
CANON CITY, Colo. (AP) — A Colorado woman suspected of trying to sell three human fetuses from the 1920s and a fetal skeleton online has been indicted in California on charges of violating a U.S. law prohibiting the transfer of human fetal tissue. Emily Suzanne Cain, 38, pleaded not guilty to charges Tuesday, KUSA-TV reported . The
Is Pete Buttigieg’s Personality Hurting His Candidacy?
by By THOMAS BEAUMONT Associated Press on October 18, 2019 at 4:54 am
WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — John McAnear, a 77-year-old Air Force veteran, stood in an audience of hundreds in suburban Des Moines with an oxygen tank at his side, wheezing as he implored Pete Buttigieg to protect the Veterans Administration. The Democratic presidential hopeful offered a respectful, if perfunctory, “thank you for serving” and skipped any
- Save our city #Milwaukee #StopTheViolence #VoteThemOut
- Urban Businesses Wanted #DNC2020 register now.
- Marijuana arrests in Wisconsin hit black residents hardest
- $1000.00 yearly advertising
- CNN program puts Milwaukee’s racial divide in spotlight
- Another Court settlement
- This is awesome
- This is a waste of real money
- How much do the city make off parking tickets
- #ShineALight #Milwaukee #StopTheViolence
- live by the sword… #StopTheViolence #Milwaukee
- 01 Gospel House Mix – SoundCloud
- Wow this is a great idea… NOT! #Milwaukee #Shinealightmke2020
- Emergency Donations or Sponsorship Needed
- Wow… this is just another way this city make money off the backs of the citizens
- Pick ‘n Save and Metro Market looking to hire 500 employees
- Piles of trash in our neighborhoods #Milwaukee
- Great idea!!! #Milwaukee #StopTheViolence #DNC #Convention #ShineALight #2020 #Bad
- More terrible news for the kids of #Milwaukee
- The 4,400 cases of gonorrhea in #Milwaukee last year were the most in the nation… This what we need to be spending funds on… rather than a few blocks for a #Streetcar
- Former Milwaukee jail leader sentenced in dehydration death
- Barrett says DNC is ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity for MKE
- This is unacceptable
- Register Your Business, Brand, Family NOW!
- lock them up!!!
- Could a cruise ship house guests for the 2020 DNC?
- Woman, 31, dies in West Hampton shooting
- The Democratic National Convention will bring people and money into the entire Milwaukee area, officials say
- More senseless crime in Milwaukee
- Sex trafficking in Milwaukee: New report details the scope of the problem
- Milwaukee to host Democrats’ 2020 convention
- Milwaukee, Racine Ranked 2nd And 3rd Worst Cities In America For African Americans
- Wisconsin Rankings
<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-1774057953751426" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>